Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello, Again!

Hi, My friends!

Let me start out by saying how sorry I am about not posting until now.  I have had such a rough time of it that I cannot even begin to know where to start.  My feet were burning so badly I could hardly sit for ten minutes and my back was the same way.  I took so much neurontin I felt like I was flying high.  That is so NOT good!  And it didn't even help the burning, I must say.  I will no longer do that.  I went outside for awhile and sat on what little grass we had here and that did help for awhile.  I soooo need a laptop!!  It would make my life so much easier!!  Unfortunately, laptops don't grow on trees.  Sigh!

I believe all this was brought on by stress from not knowing if I will have the bariatric surgery or not.  It is just positively crazy that I still haven't found out if I can have it yet or not.  I've went three times over to Gilbert,AZ and they still don't know.  The surgeon was out of town last week but he is back in town now.  I spoke with the nurse and she said she would present my case first.

Jacke is doing well, he is sprinting all over the house and getting into everything.  We have him on soft food and treats so he can get more moisture to prevent further infections.  That and I think he has some kind of sore jaw.  I saw him gnaw on some of his crunchies the other day and then he went a whole week where he ate nothing.  Not good!!  He loves the soft food and he gets a whole variety of food.  Almost like a variety for him.  I'll upload some pictures of him for you tomorrow.

Well, almost time for Frankie's doctor's appointment.  Thank you for praying me us, we greatly appreciate it.  We pray for you all, too.

Have a great day!!
God bless ya,
 

5 comments:

  1. So happy to hear from you! You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Everyday i look to see if you have posted and then if I haven't seen anything I will ask Gina about you. My heart goes out to you and always remember you have a friend in Colorado who is thinking about you!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you how much I like your background , especially that cup of yummy on your header!
    Luv ya,
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully things will move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy,
    so glad to see you back blogging ;) you have been missed very much. Keep up the great, work. Keep you head up and you will succeed in everything you want in life.

    We love you!
    Dad n Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Frankie are both continually in my prayers. I will not only pray that you know about the surgery and you have ease in your health issues, but I will also pray that you can find some peace and joy within your world to overcome all of the stress. I am glad you posted, for I have been concerned. Love you, Lorie

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about my blog post today. Would you kindly leave a comment for me?
Thank you so much!

Daily Blessings

Blog Directory

Blogarama - Blog Directory

Make Fibro Visible!

Make Fibro Visible!
It's been invisible for FAR too long!!!

Member

  • Perspective
  • Confidentiality
  • Disclosure
  • Reliability
  • Courtesy

medbloggercode.com

My Worldwide Visitors

free counters

Come back soon, OK?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder