Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moving Right Along

Howdy, my friends!!!  Hope you all are doing well.  I've been having problems with typing lately, let's just say that the backspace and delete key have been in heavy use.  I don't know what the problem is!!!

I've also had a doosey of a flare -up this past week.  And then that left and now I have a sinus infections with plugged ears that won't stop!!! To stay the least, I'm just miserable.

I have been moving ahead on the bariatric clinic and got the Chest X-ray and the ultrasound of the abdomen and the legs.  They couldn't do the UGI test until the end of March!  I called the clinic the other day and told them of my predicament and they called me back on Friday to apologize for not calling me on Wednesday.  Thank goodness it wasn't an emergency!!!

Tomorrow my husband and I go to a baraitric class that will explain what will happen after the surgery and my new life.  I'm very excited to get going and yet I am very nervous at the same time.  What if it doesn't work?  Am I a failure then?  Will I always be fat?  And on the other side of the story, it is DOES work will it all go to my head?  Yikes!  All these fears I have of the unknown!!!!  Please continue to pray for me that things go okay.

I've been playing around with my web cam since it seems nobody online does skype anymore?!!!!  Here is a really cute picture I took with the timer function!!  It is of Jack and me.  I can't wait until I am thin enough to use lots of pics with myself and other people.  Jack, my husband, my friends, ect.  I'm so excited to get things started again that I called this morning.  You think they can tell I'm excited?  I have taken so many water pills to keep the swilling out of my body, it isn't funny!  And I can't believe the insurance actually authorized it......YEAH!

                            Here's the picture of Jack and me.  I hope you like it.
Would you believe this was the FIRST time EVER I got him to look right at the camera?   And don't worry, I'm not choking him...LOL!!!!!

God bless you all,
Until next post,






2 comments:

  1. Missy hun your blog today is wonderful, Jackie is a ham!!!! welcome back to blogging....please keep up the good work on your blog...never give up.

    thank you for the support with your dad and I things are wonderful now

    hugs n love
    Gina & dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi missy .... i enjoyed your blog and you did a wonderful job, as usual. i hope it goes very well with your surgery and frank's stomach is getting better. i will be seeing gina soon and can't wait to spend more time with her. gina and i will keep you in our prayers
    and will be talking to you soon.
    (((((((((((((((missy))))))))))))) hugsss

    love you,
    dad n gina :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about my blog post today. Would you kindly leave a comment for me?
Thank you so much!

Daily Blessings

Blog Directory

Blogarama - Blog Directory

Make Fibro Visible!

Make Fibro Visible!
It's been invisible for FAR too long!!!

Member

  • Perspective
  • Confidentiality
  • Disclosure
  • Reliability
  • Courtesy

medbloggercode.com

My Worldwide Visitors

free counters

Come back soon, OK?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder