Thursday, June 24, 2010

Under The Knife Day!

Well, it's finally arrived. We've stewed, worried, prayed and hoped all in one for this day to come and go.  Frankie took his lovely "cocktail" last night to clean his bowels and he never really reacted much to it.  Man, his colon must have a turtle inside it!  If I had to drink that crap, I would STILL be on the toilet!! He even called the surgeon last night and the surgeon was like, "OK, if it works, great. If not, that's OK. I'll see ya tomorrow!" He was so calm about! Nice kind of surgeon to have, one that doesn't rattle easily! You don't want someone standing over you with a scalpel and have a panic attack. LOL!

We will be leaving shortly for the hospital, but I just wanted to write a quick little note to let everyone know I've made some changes to the blog. I've added three new "pages" to it: "ABOUT ME", "MY MOM" and "MY HUSBAND AND KITTY "SON."  They have their own little tabs at the top, under the picture above. I've written new text and added some pictures to each page. So check it out, please and let me know what you think!!  The blog was getting to be quite long, so the new pages have shorten them up considerably.

Hope everyone has a great day and if I don't come home too late tonight, I'll post a note to let you know how the surgery went. If it's way late, and I'm exhausted from walking the hospital, I'll just go to bed and write a new post with a fresh mind in the morning! Hope that's OK!

Gentle hugs to all,
Until next post,
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about my blog post today. Would you kindly leave a comment for me?
Thank you so much!

Daily Blessings

Blog Directory

Blogarama - Blog Directory

Make Fibro Visible!

Make Fibro Visible!
It's been invisible for FAR too long!!!

Member

  • Perspective
  • Confidentiality
  • Disclosure
  • Reliability
  • Courtesy

medbloggercode.com

My Worldwide Visitors

free counters

Come back soon, OK?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder