Saturday, January 15, 2011

Please Pray For Frankie

Hello, friends.

My husband and I did NOT have a great night.  Frankie kept breaking out in fevers and I'd give him ibuprofen and then he would start sweating like crazy.  He's been doing this cycle now for a day.  I am SO worried about him.  I've been giving him fluids like mad, but if this continues, I will have no choice but to take him to John C. Lincoln Hospital.  They are so kind there, EVEN THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!  That is a rare find indeed.

He has two small wounds that he has been picking at over the course of last week.  So glad that counseling is helping him not to pick at his skin!  Ha!  Anyway, one sore is more red than the other.  Yesterday they had some drainage on the band-aid but then today when I changed it, both sores had no drainage, but the one was still very red.  I'm thinking infection?  He DID have that staph infection last year from picking at himself.  I don't know what I"m gonna do with him!!!  Please pray for him and his healing of whatever is ailing him.  He has a doctor appointment next Wednesday, but if he is not showing signs of improvement very soon I'm going to take him to the hospital.  :(

And then to add to the situation, last night I woke up on my bad side, ON THE FLOOR.  I can't move over far enough on the bed because it hurts my leg so bad and I'm so weak with my leg muscles, that I end up sleeping near the end of the bed.  Last night, I went over the side and on to the floor.  I can't begin to tell you how much that hurt!  I could barely even breathe and saw stars there for awhile.  I slowly and painfully tried to get up on my feet.  After what seemed like an eternity, I had managed to get back into bed.  I couldn't fall asleep, though, so I stumbled into the computer room and logged on.  I'm just so miserable with my body and I know my husband is miserable with his, too.  They don't seem to want to cooperate!!

Alrighty, that's all (that's enough!) of our adventures for now.  I hope you all have a blessed weekend.  :0)
To close, here's 2 pictures of our sweet kitty baby with his "buddy."  He's been on the bed with Frankie almost non stop.  I think animals know when you don't feel well.

What a cute little life Jackie has, wouldn't you agree??  :0)

God bless you all!
Until next post,
Signature bar by Helena.

5 comments:

  1. I hope he gets better and doesn't need to go to the hospital! I hope you aren't so sore this evening! Ugh! I will pray things improve for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Heather. Your comments mean a lot to me. I hope you are doing OK, too. Thinkin' about ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Joanie! For some reason, I can't find your email address OR URL for your blog. Can you send that to me so I can visit your blog? Thank you!! I'm very excited to what you have for me!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Joanie! For some reason, I can't find your email address OR URL for your blog. Can you send that to me so I can visit your blog? Thank you!! I'm very excited to what you have for me!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about my blog post today. Would you kindly leave a comment for me?
Thank you so much!

Daily Blessings

Blog Directory

Blogarama - Blog Directory

Make Fibro Visible!

Make Fibro Visible!
It's been invisible for FAR too long!!!

Member

  • Perspective
  • Confidentiality
  • Disclosure
  • Reliability
  • Courtesy

medbloggercode.com

My Worldwide Visitors

free counters

Come back soon, OK?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder