Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop!

Howdy, everyone!!!!

Still NO news to report about Frankie.  He is bored as Hell in the hospital and actually, feeling better than he has in a long time.  We just don't know why he is vomiting at home so much!!!  I told him yesterday it may be a psychological thing.  I mean, since his surgery in June, he's done nothing but throw up after most of his meals.  Your brain gets used to one way of life if it's lived that way long enough, so breaking that "habit" is hard.  So he eats and then thinks, "I'm nauseated, I must get rid of this nice food I just ate!"  You can do that and not even be aware of it!  So when he comes home, and when he eats, he's gonna have smaller, more frequent meals and remain still for awhile after eating.  See if that helps.  Who knows!

He couldn't have the upper GI test yesterday due to too much barium in his system from the CT scan contrast.  So he'll get a suppository to help him "evacuate" the barium.  Sounds fun!  I am sooooo glad he is in the HOSPITAL bathroom and not ours here.  I love him dearly, but with how my shoulder is and my legs, I just can't clean another thing!  I'll keep ya posted on how he is coming along.  Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts.  We apprecriate it.  :0)

I'm in the midst of washing up all our towels.  "Mount Towel" was spilling over the top like a volcano that had erupted so I figured it's time to dig in and get 'em done!  In the meanwhile, I thought I would give "Meet Me On Monday" blog hop a try!  You answer five questions and get to know your fellow bloggers.  Try it with me!


 
 
Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of fudge?
2.  Is there snow outside your window?
3.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
4.  Do you text on your cell phone?
5.  Waffles or pancakes?
------------------------------------MY ANSWERS--------------------------------------
1.  Most definitely peanut butter chocolate fudge!  Yummy!

2.  Nope!  I haven't seen snow in over 15 years now, since moving to Arizona from freezing Michigan.  I will always remember the white snow flurries of my childhood, though!  :0)
3. I LOVE lunch.  Club sandwiches, grilled cheese & turkey, hamburgers....you name it!
4.  I probably am the ONLY one in America that DOESN'T text on my cell phone.  In fact, I hardly even USE my cell phone.  I keep it only for emergencies.  Am I out of date or what??!!  We can't afford those "smart" phones or the deposit we'd have to pay for any other plan, so we'll stick with Trac Phone for awhile more.

5.  Oh, no doubt about it...........
The more fruity, the better!!  :0)
OK, your turn now!  Below is the linky for this fun blog hop.  I haven't been hoppin' in awhile, so this will be fun and get my mind off my troubles for awhile.  Have a great Monday, everyone!
God bless,

8 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Meet Me on Monday and I'm so glad I did. I could click the "i can relate" button on every post! I have fibromyalgia too and reflex sympathetic dystrophy. Looking forward to sharing support.

    Following you from http://365daysofgoodsd.blogspot.com/, hope you'll follow back, i have a giveaway tomorrow too. :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What is your favorite kind of fudge?

    My mom's peanut butter. She got the recipe from my Great Aunt Pee-Wee. It is super sweet and oh so yummy.

    2. Is there snow outside your window?

    Are you kidding? Something around 16 inches or so at the moment. It is a whole whopping 20 F outside today.

    3. What is your favorite meal of the day?

    Dinner....with comfort food like fried chicken, or meatloaf.

    4. Do you text on your cell phone?

    Nope. I have a pre-pay and use it very little. I have never been a phone junkie. I don't even know how to text, to be honest.

    5. Waffles or pancakes?

    Really, neither. My dad LOVES them, so we ate them ALOT as a kid. Got really burned out on them. Maybe once in a while I will go for pancakes, but not often.


    Sorry you haven't heard anything about Frankie. I am praying for you both. Have you considered an allergy? Something in the house that is messing with him. Just a thought.
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy
    Thank you for the update on Frankie :) he and you are in my prayers. Your blog is superb keep up the great work.

    Hugs n Love
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy yes your gonna have to try the pancakes the way I like them :) hang with me long enough and I am sure there is lots of things you haven't heard of

    Hugs n love
    Gina n dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Missy, I like the pics you came up with for you blog today. I just thought I would hop on over and see how you and your hubby were doing. You can come on over and see my blog too. I am still at http://lilmsmnky.blogspot.com/. I will keep you both in my prayers.
    hugs,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by One Girl Ideas and following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by and following. I am now following you as well and looking forward to getting to know you better.

    Peanut butter fudge has my vote as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a smart phone either. I can't stand to pay that much money for a cell phone.
    Thanks for following me. I love having new blog friends.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about my blog post today. Would you kindly leave a comment for me?
Thank you so much!

Daily Blessings

Blog Directory

Blogarama - Blog Directory

Make Fibro Visible!

Make Fibro Visible!
It's been invisible for FAR too long!!!

Member

  • Perspective
  • Confidentiality
  • Disclosure
  • Reliability
  • Courtesy

medbloggercode.com

My Worldwide Visitors

free counters

Come back soon, OK?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder