Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Update!

Frankie just called me and he had the scope test and they found NOTHING.  While that is good news, it's also discouraging because we still don't know what's wrong.  He will be having an upper GI series next, to check his swallowing.  Maybe there's something there.  Who knows!!!

When he called me, he sounded like a drunken soldier.  He has NO PAIN at this point in time!  LOL...I told him to enjoy it, having no pain.  So he's going to sleep and I'll go and watch him sleep....or probably fall asleep with him!!

Please pray we figure this mysterious puzzle out soon.  We're getting desperate!

God bless!
Missy

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about my blog post today. Would you kindly leave a comment for me?
Thank you so much!

Daily Blessings

Blog Directory

Blogarama - Blog Directory

Make Fibro Visible!

Make Fibro Visible!
It's been invisible for FAR too long!!!

Member

  • Perspective
  • Confidentiality
  • Disclosure
  • Reliability
  • Courtesy

medbloggercode.com

My Worldwide Visitors

free counters

Come back soon, OK?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder