Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Wordless Wednesday

Here's a cute lil' photo of my goofy mom wearing some kind of styrofoam "hat."  I think it came out of the box of the laptop Grandma had to buy because Mom's desktop got ruined by being jarred over all the uneven roads leading to Virginia.  :0)





One little note:  I actually got my "Wordless Wednesday picture on the RIGHT day!  Yesterday I was going to the pulmonary doctor and I was a day early!  The receptionist told me my appointment was tomorrow....Wednesday the 12th.  Yikes!!!  Where is my mind going?  Am I too young for a senior moment?  LOL.......

Until next post,
God bless you all.

Missy

3 comments:

  1. I see that silliness runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is great today :) and no its never too old for a "senior moment"
    I see the kitty in my post yesterday. I'm not sure what is going on.

    Hugs n love
    Gina & dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right!! We are all very silly! Except yours truly....:0)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about my blog post today. Would you kindly leave a comment for me?
Thank you so much!

Daily Blessings

Blog Directory

Blogarama - Blog Directory

Make Fibro Visible!

Make Fibro Visible!
It's been invisible for FAR too long!!!

Member

  • Perspective
  • Confidentiality
  • Disclosure
  • Reliability
  • Courtesy

medbloggercode.com

My Worldwide Visitors

free counters

Come back soon, OK?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder