Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lil' Miss Cutie-Patootie!

Howdy, folks!
I don't know how long I'll be able to stay at the computer to write this post, my right leg is cramping up so badly I can hardly breathe.  I have to wriggle around the chair to unclamp it and only then it lasts for minutes, if not seconds!  I just don't know why this is happening to me.  If, for some reason, I can't have the bariatric surgery, then I'm going to have to resort to asking my doctor for one of them electronic scooters to get around.

My husband and I went to the post office and library today and I bet I had to make a least 10 stops to the doorway.  Thank God for my walker or I wouldn't have made it at all.  It's scary with how quickly this is progressing.  I'm so afraid that one day soon I won't be able to walk at all.  My husband is so kind and sweet and patient with me.  He lugs my walker in and out of the trunk without complaint.  I don't know what I'd do without it or him.  I'm so fortunate to have such a caring husband.  I thank God for him everyday.

My dad is getting very excited about meeting his new girlfriend out in Oklahoma the end of October.  I'm happy that he is happy and I adore the lady he is going out with.  I've spoken with her many times and she sounds very caring and supportive. Just what he needs at this point in his life, especially after losing Mom so quickly.  I can tell a big difference in just his voice when I talk with him on the phone.  He's laughing and cheerful and positive.  You can't ask for anything more than that!  I hope their upcoming meeting goes well.

For Today's post, I'm going to include some pictures of my new adorable second cousin, Megan Elizabeth.  She is the new baby to my 1st cousin John and his adorable wife, Amanda.  I can't resist not showing these photos....she is such a cute patottie!  She is almost, if not, 9 months old now.  My husband and I are unable to have children, so I'm having fun making little albums of Meggie and giving them to Amanda.  Here's some of my favorite Megan photos:
Amanda with her new lil' bundle of joy: Megan Elizabeth.  Isn't she just a doll?  Oh, how I wanted a baby so badly myself before the fibro and arthritis took hold and all the medications I'm on now that I can't stop!  But I truly am happy for my cousin and his wife for their little blessing.
The new little family: baby Megan, her daddy, John and her mommy, Amanda.
Baby Megan with her grandma Penny.  Doesn't she look like a little doll you can play "dress up" with when you were a little girl?  :0)
She's so precious....and created by God above.  What a miracle life is!!
Can you find baby Megan in all that pink???  Her daddy put this picture on his phone and uploaded it with the message, "can you find the baby in all this pink?"  Well, I think she is "pretty in pink!"  What do men know!
Megan and "Mr. Blankie."  I think we all had a "Mr. Blankie" when we were babies.  Something to hold on to and call your own.
Megan in her daddy, John's, arms.  Isn't this just too precious?  She will be a "daddy's girl" for sure!!
Megan smilin' at her daddy and vice versa.  What a cute little bond they have made together.  Father and daughter.
 Grandma time!  Megan with her great grandmother, Marge to the left, and her two grandma's from Amanda and John's side.  The middle grandma is Amanda's mom and the one on the right is grandma Penny, John's mother.
Megan telling her toys her world, exactly how she see it through her eyes!!
Amanda and Megan in a field of Texas bluebonnetts.
  
Amanda and Megan - I thought Megan looked a little on the grumpy side, but my Aunt Penny said she just was bored of all the picture taking.  Geez-what can you do when you are a star like lil' miss Meggie?
Look at that smile - is she going to be a heart - breaker or what?
Newest head wear fashion for babies - shower caps!!  Amanda said she had a hard time taking Megan's picture as she kept bouncing and wiggling and shrieking in joy over her new shower cap!
She's starting early advertising Texas A and M.
Megan just loves her little giraffe!
Megan in deep thought!  :0)
Such a beautiful picture of mommy Amanda and baby Megan!
Here's another striking photo of Amanda and Megan. Both were getting over a case of the sniffles when this was taken.
Meggie's very first Aggies game!  Isn't she adorable all dressed up in Texas A & M stuff?  :0)
Megan with her doggy, Murphy.  Everyone is all dressed up in Texas A & M garb!!

Last, but not least, Megan getting a head start on reading her book!!

Thank you all for surviving my "brag fest" over my new second cousin.  She just is so cute, it's awfully hard not to brag.  I hope to meet her in person one of these days.  Arizona is not too far from Texas!!  I haven't seen my cousins in ages and it would be nice to see them.  Maybe after my surgery and I've lost a lot of weight my hubby and I can take a trip to Texas and see everyone.  I would like that.  Alrighty, hope you all have a good night.  I plan on taking a shower in my new shower chair tonight and then just stretching my legs out on the bed.  They hurt me so bad I could just scream.  I think it's all the changes in the weather.  It goes from triple digits to 70's in the matter of one day!  It was gorgeous out today. We had our sun roof open for the first time since last Spring and it felt soooo good on the way to the post office and library.  I hope it lasts now and doesn't go back up in temps again.  We shall see.

God bless, everyone!
Until next post,
Lil' Miss Megan, our cutie-patootie of the family!





4 comments:

  1. CUTE....thank you for commenting on my blog i'll be following you back as well :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...it's nice to hear that you have such a loving and understanding husband =)

    thx for stopping by and for the follow...I'm following back^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and adorable baby! Congratulations to the new parents!
    Thanks for visiting and following me. I wish you all the best of luck. I'm following you now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little baby girl!!!

    It's nice to meet you, Missy! I'm glad you stopped by my Magical Mouse Schoolhouse blog. I am now following you back! I do not have Fibromyalgia but my sister does. I am blessed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. We can certainly commiserate and will keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about my blog post today. Would you kindly leave a comment for me?
Thank you so much!

Daily Blessings

Blog Directory

Blogarama - Blog Directory

Make Fibro Visible!

Make Fibro Visible!
It's been invisible for FAR too long!!!

Member

  • Perspective
  • Confidentiality
  • Disclosure
  • Reliability
  • Courtesy

medbloggercode.com

My Worldwide Visitors

free counters

Come back soon, OK?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder